SuperKuiken SuperKuiken

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MIAMI - Dwyane Wade still gets angry. [url=http://www.chinaj

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SuperKuiken -> wil je iemand aanvallen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-03-2019 02:22:55    Onderwerp: MIAMI - Dwyane Wade still gets angry. [url=http://www.chinaj Reageren met citaat

MIAMI - Dwyane Wade still gets angry. China NFL Jerseys . Just not as often.After a year like he had, that says something. It was eventful, often for unpleasant reasons such as his Miami Heat falling from the NBA mountaintop, a superstar friend deciding to leave the locker room they shared and a team rebuilding project.For him, 2014 was like none other.It was just a different year, Wade told The Associated Press. Every year you go into a new one, you do the New Years Eve resolutions and you sit there and think Yeah, this going to be the year. What I like to see from myself is how I respond to the moments where its not the highs. I know how I respond to the highs. But how do I respond in moments of truth?Hes finding out.The Heat are 14-19 as the calendar flips to 2015, barely hanging on to the No. 8 spot in a weak Eastern Conference. LeBron James is wearing a Cleveland uniform now. Miami lost 12 games in December alone, and thats after Wade lost millions in an effort to keep the teams championship core together last summer.How much he lost, only time will tell. He was guaranteed $41 million from the Heat through 2015-16 before opting out; his current deal assures $31 million over that span. The 32-year-old Wade could be a free agent again this summer, since next seasons contract is at his option.Ill be all right, Wade said with a shrug.It cost me a lot. But it wasnt The Decision that cost me, the three-time champion said of his opt-out move, and James choice to leave for Cleveland. It was my decision. I opted out for the better of the team, not for any individual. I opted out for the better of the team and it cost me some money. Im not concerned about it. Not overly concerned, anyway.This is when he reveals that hes happy, even with the Heat struggling.He has coaching privileges in practice now. If he doesnt like something, he can stop the play, correct and teach. Hes been encouraged to pull players aside and tell them what he wants, since what he wants and what the Heat want are almost always in perfect alignment.He has that experience, that impact with his voice, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. Hes been great in embracing that. Its the most leadership thats required of him since hes been here.Wades business deals keep growing and his marketability isnt suffering. He got married again last year, tying the knot with actress Gabrielle Union after years of dating. Hes a de facto father of four now; three of his kids, plus raising a nephew.And he can still play.Wade entered Thursday sixth in the NBA in scoring this season, at 23.2 points per game. Hes shooting 51 per cent. Among those who have taken at least 400 shots, only Anthony Davis and Nik Vucevic, big men who do most of their work at the rim, are shooting at a better clip.In my professional life, I got comfortable in a role and I thought maybe this is it, maybe this is how I end my career, Wade said. And then it changed and Im showing myself that I can still do the things I want to do. And my family, starting over as well. Its my second time getting married. Lets see if I can do it right this time, do it better.In separate interviews, Wade and Union referred to the changes in his life the same way — as a rebirth.Its a rebirth that came out of a reevaluation of life and priorities and needs and wants, Union said. And whats emerged like a rising from the phoenix is something so dope, I couldnt even imagine.Wade and Union spent most of the past two years remodeling their home, a process that took longer than either of them wanted or expected but they wound up pleased with the results. Wade sees the parallel with the Heat. A rebuilding project has started there, one he thinks will be worthwhile.I think Im responding OK, Wade said. I think 2014 was a pretty good year. And Im excited for whats next. China Jerseys Cheap Authentic . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. Cheap China Jerseys .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. http://www.chinajerseysatwholesale.com/ . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong.INDIANAPOLIS - Unbeaten Indiana could soon be getting a boost from Danny Granger. The injured 6-foot-9 swingman is expected to work out Tuesday and could return to practice as early as Wednesday, coach Frank Vogel said before Monday nights game against Memphis. Granger, a former All-Star, has yet to play in a game this season because of a strained left calf, and Vogel was cautious about establishing a timetable for Grangers return to game action. Clearly, they havent missed him much. The NBAs last unbeaten team is off to the best start in franchise history (7-0) and four games in five days last week — something Vogel said he had never before been part of. "I think its really a new beginning to the process of getting him game minutes and his game-timing back in his legs," Vogel said when asked to update Grangers status. "Im not sure when his return date will be." The fact that Granger is about to start practicing, though, is an encouraging sign. He missed all but five games last season because of a tendon injury in his left knee, and hasnt played in nearly a month after injuring his left calf. The day before the season opener, Indiana said Granger would miss three weeks. China Jerseys. Indiana intended to keep Granger out until he was pain free. Granger said last month that he did not expect this injury to linger like last seasons injury, though he did acknowledge that he wanted to make sure he was healthy. What Granger will add to the mix is length and scoring punch. He led the Pacers in scoring each season from 2007-08 through 2011-12, and Vogel is hoping he will help create more defensive problems for opponents because of his long wingspan. The Pacers are already allowing a league-low 85.3 points per game and have limited opponents to a league-low field goal shooting (38.9). Vogel also faces a dilemma with how to work Granger back into the lineup. Lance Stephenson, who replaced Granger as the starter last season, is off to the best start of his career, averaging 14.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists. And Vogel certainly doesnt want to mess with success. "Ill probably have a time frame for him (Granger) for a number of games where hell get some of the minutes that Orlando Johnson and Solomon Hill are getting," Vogel said. "Then well go from there." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SuperKuiken -> wil je iemand aanvallen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: